We are closely monitoring the outbreak of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and are following advice from the government and folkhälsomyndigheten as well as securing other expert advice. As a result, we are taking appropriate steps to ensure we keep attendees as safe as possible. We are also developing further plans should the situation change.
Sunday 15 March
- We are intending to meet as usual and are looking forward to seeing you there at 1030.
- Sundays message will be available online in the afternoon for anyone unable to make the meeting.
- We encourage everyone to continue to be friendly, but we recommend no physical contact with others when you greet them at church. Air high 5s are highly recommended!
We would also encourage all those attending to continue to follow the advice below:
- If you have been on public transport please wash hands on arrival.
- Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser gel) – for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve/elbow (not your hands) when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards.
If you are not feeling well we would ask you not to come to church this Sunday. This includes any 'upper respiratory' illnesses - cough, runny nose, sore throat. Clearly the wellbeing of everyone attending Gud Först is a top priority for us.
Please continue to pray for those affected by this virus, for those involved with health care and for those in government responsible for making decisions. Let’s be a people of compassion responding out of faith and not fear.
We will continue to update this section of our website regularly and will communicate any changes to our normal church activities here so please do check back regularly.